Question:
why doesn't the "Taco-bus" serve anything with CHEESE??
UPALLNIGHT
2006-05-05 19:27:40 UTC
They have all sorts of burritos and tacos and other goodies...BUT NO CHEESE!! (a "taco-bus" is one of those roadside taco stands in a shiny chrome RV type get-up)(we have a lot of them around here)
Five answers:
charlies_angel
2006-05-06 12:19:41 UTC
I am mexican and never heard of a freaking taco bus. WA IS WEIRD.
Wilton P
2006-05-06 02:54:57 UTC
Where are you (geographic)? Are these Mexicans operating these things? I don't think cheese is a big thing in Mexican tacos. That's more of an American thing. Big in Texas and at fast food places, like Taco Bell.
2006-05-08 22:35:27 UTC
Antonio Banderas
johnboy1001
2006-05-07 05:28:05 UTC
depending on where you are in WA, have been told that some health departments wont let certain types of items on these things.
fatsausage
2006-05-06 03:12:34 UTC
This question must be misclassified.