Question:
Where is the best mexican food in Seattle?
destephenson
2006-03-30 09:39:42 UTC
Where is the best mexican food in Seattle?
Six answers:
bartzturkeymom
2006-03-30 18:39:15 UTC
Our favorite Mexican restaurant in Seattle is:

Jalisco Restaurant

122 First Ave. N.

Seattle, WA 98109

206-283-4242

My husbamd regularly orders the enchiladas and my favorite is the chile rellenos with extra tortillas! They are great about keeping fresh hot chips and salsa coming to our table.

When we can't get to Jaliscos we go to one of the many Las Margaritas restaurants (I used to work across the street from one and ate there about once a week) or Azteca - another local chain.

Here's one of them:

Azteca (Ballard)

2319 NW Market St.,

Seattle, WA 98107

Ph 206.782.7079 Fx 206.782.2427
threecloves
2006-03-30 20:05:54 UTC
There are many places to get Mexican food in Seattle and some are excellent. However the best authentic Mexican foods we found are La Tarasca, 1001 Main, Centralia, WA and at La Hacienda in Walla Walla, WA.
upchuckcpf
2006-04-05 00:42:52 UTC
Not so much Mexican, but with mexican influence would be a restaurant called Cactus. It's more Southwestern though.
WhatAmI?
2006-04-05 09:21:29 UTC
La Hacienda in the Snohomish county area.
2006-04-01 20:27:15 UTC
I have a bro in Seattle and he LOVES Jalisco's. I have had it once a few years ago when I visited him, it is SO amazing! TRY THE MOLEY (moe-lay) sauce on enchilatas. It is delicious!
2006-04-02 19:19:05 UTC
GO STEELERS