Question:
Can a guy lose weight by playing with him self?
ridgmar_mall
2006-01-27 14:54:03 UTC
Does this increase your metabolism too?
Eleven answers:
groovy_girl
2006-01-31 11:47:37 UTC
Depends on what he plays when he plays with himself! Basketball & raquetball or handball yes. But balling/palming himself in masterbation, not seen it happen. Haven't seen it happen with a guy playing video games either.
howlincoyote
2006-01-27 23:00:43 UTC
Has nothing whatsoever to do with metabolism. And the only way you could possibly lose weight by doing this is by not eating instead. It takes more than that to lose weight or all men would be thin (and women too)
rd.warrior_wez
2006-01-27 23:04:46 UTC
I read an article that scientists had found that "masturbation" in males helps to keep the prostate gland healthy,so if you want to lower your chances of prostate cancer...just keep Wacking off! P.S. I can't believe yahoo would censor a medical term for "manually manipulating" your self...lol!!
ryvillage8207
2006-01-27 22:59:07 UTC
why?! Do you plan to? Maybe you're might go through changes but i'm not sure about the losing weight part.
gsschulte
2006-01-27 22:57:39 UTC
if this were the case no man would have to worry about getting a gut ha ha nice thought though
dobermanlovers08
2006-01-27 23:01:49 UTC
No, and it can lead to sevier tennis elbo syndrom and i'm told blindness.

I suggest you stop when you need glasses.
2006-01-27 22:56:59 UTC
A few grams per game!
Valerie
2006-01-29 06:48:44 UTC
He can if the game he is playing with himself is tennis. Think about it.
dharma&nirvana
2006-01-27 22:56:25 UTC
Needs energy so he can.
2006-01-27 22:56:46 UTC