Question:
Where do I find the best cupcakes in Seattle?
daikirai_kumazou
2005-12-08 15:10:12 UTC
I like the cake part more than the frosting.
Two answers:
2005-12-09 00:48:15 UTC
In addition to a wide variety of excellent pastries and breads, Grand Central Bakery is making great cupcakes too. They have had a greater variety of flavors than Cupcake Royale, though they only offer one or two flavors a day. C.R. seems to be expanding their flavors lately, beyond their original chocolate and vanilla. Hard to say which is better, though C.R. focuses specifically on cupcakes, and did start the cupcake renaissance in Seattle.

Grand Central Bakery has two locations: Pioneer Square and Eastlake.

Cupcake Royale also has two locations: Madrona and Ballard. Between them, they seem to have things pretty well covered!
streaxxx
2005-12-09 01:33:52 UTC
Cupcake Royale in Ballard (a neighborhood in Seattle)

You will be amazed!

http://www.cupcakeroyale.com/