Question:
Does anybody know any of those restuaraunts where they cook in front of you in Seattle?
vanillasugar1218
2006-01-15 14:41:28 UTC
Does anybody know any of those restuaraunts where they cook in front of you in Seattle?
Three answers:
Susan
2006-01-16 09:29:44 UTC
One if the best is Szmania's. It's in the center of Magnolia. Call ahead and make sure you can get a seat at the bar and make sure Ludger Szmania will be cooking when you are there. He is great. The food is excellent!
HorB
2006-01-15 22:42:39 UTC
Benihana?
Ms Sexy
2006-01-19 19:30:42 UTC
I live their before but I dont know where they are